It’s not uncommon for marketers to experience challenges when trying to sync sales and marketing data. On top of this, the integration between Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Marketo is unique. Common problems include:
- Field mapping
- Slow performance
Leverage Perkuto’s expertise when it comes to integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM with Marketo. As a certified Microsoft partner, we’ve helped more Microsoft Dynamics CRM clients than any other marketing automation agency with our consulting services.
Whether you’re just getting started your Dynamics CRM integration or have already integrated Dynamics CRM with Marketo and are seeking to resolve problems or extend the capacity and functionality, we’ll work with your team to establish a reliable connection using tools like Workato.
Our Microsoft Dynamics integration services include:
- Extracting an inventory of your CRM standard and custom information (including entities, fields, relationships, forms, views, templates and connection roles)
- Defining what Microsoft Dynamics CRM entities and fields are needed to map with Marketo to ensure you have all the needed data points needed in Marketo
- Installation and configuration of the Marketo Lead Management solution in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Installation and configuration of the Marketo Sales Insights solution in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Defining custom sync filters in Dynamics to control what records are synced between your CRM and Marketo
- Defining custom workflows in Dynamics to assign sales tasks
Together, we’ll help you improve your data quality, insights, and supercharge your Marketo and Microsoft Dynamics integration.