Holy moly. If you were working in digital marketing or marketing automation in 2018, you don’t need me to tell you that things were hopping and it felt like we were on flitting from one new regulation to another new technology with barely a moment to catch our breath! I mean, between the GDPR, the meteoric rise of artificial intelligence (and so-called “artificial intelligence”,) the fact that Google Home and Alexa seemed to suddenly become part of our work conversations and that Marketo bought Bizible and then Adobe bought Marketo–it seemed like every time we turned around some kind of game-changing event was taking place. And all of that happened in a mere 365 days.
So what’s next? What amazing, surprising, interesting things does the year 2019 have in store for us?
Watch Our Free Webinar
Watch our special edition of The Coffee MUG webinar series featuring a roundtable discussion of what to watch for in 2019:
- Hot technology trends
- What’s ahead for data privacy and compliance
- Voice search–challenges and opportunities
- Tips for marketers to excel in 2019
Presented by Perkuto, Mintigo, Level. Agency and Drift, our speakers include:
- Brad Stephenson, Sr. Dir, Client Services & Special Projects at Level.Agency
- Carrie Merchant, Director of Customer Experience at Mintigo
- Michele Albanese, Partnership Marketing at Drift
- Sarah Frazier, VP of Marketing at Perkuto