Flexible Work Schedule, Collaborative Environment, and a Healthy Work-Life Balance Yield Employee Accolades
Perkuto has remained steadfast in its mission: create a better workplace. Throughout the pandemic, staff benefited from Perkuto’s flexible work hours and previously established remote work infrastructure. Additionally, Perkuto continued to hire when other organizations were doing the opposite. All combined, it makes the 2022 recognition as a Great Place to Work® that much more special.
The Best Workplaces™ in Canada list is compiled by the Great Place to Work® Institute. The competition process to be ranked on this list is employee-driven, based on two criteria: two-thirds of the total score comes from confidential employee survey results, and the remaining one-third from an in-depth review of the organization’s culture. This offers a rigorous representation of the organization from an employee perspective and an overall portrait of the workplace culture. Together, they provide crucial data relative to five trust-building dimensions: credibility, respect, fairness, pride, and camaraderie.
A Better Workplace Improves Customer Experience
Since its beginning, Perkuto believed in creating a better workplace with the philosophy that if employees are to provide amazing service to clients, the company must give the employees an environment that recognizes their professional and personal needs. As such, Perkuto’s culture is structured around five foundational pillars:
- People. A passionate team of marketers, who collaborate, enjoy working with one another as well as challenge each other to be their best.
- Work. Work-life balance is more than a cliche at Perkuto, it’s a way of organizing work via flexible hours and cutting-edge technology.
- Organization. The high standard of ethics, the high caliber of clients, and an inclusive environment attract top talent and Perkuto’s 4.9-star Glassdoor rating demonstrate employees are happy once they arrive.
- Opportunity. Perkuto challenges all employees to grow themselves personally and professionally, offering individualized career plans and opportunities for advancement.
- Rewards. Unlimited vacation, training reimbursement, competitive salaries, virtual fitness membership, internet reimbursement, and a 37.5-hour workweek are a few of the perks employees enjoy.
“Our goal has always been to create a better workplace because we know that’s what employees and clients need,” said Alexandre Pelletier, CEO of Perkuto. “Our company culture, though 100% remote, allows employees to feel valued and part of a close-knit team. We’re committed to personal growth and professional skill development, and we recognize our employees need flexibility in their work schedules. We’ve found that this approach not only provides the best results for our clients but allows our employees the time they need for their families and to recharge personally. Our client retention rate, referrals, and growing customer roster prove that our approach is working.”
“We’re delighted to have received the Great Place to Work certification,” Pelletier concluded. Other Perkuto accolades include an impressive 4.9-star Glassdoor employee rating, a 4.7-star G2 customer rating, inclusion in the Growth List 2020 – Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies, and the 2020 list of Most Promising Adobe Consulting Service Companies by CIOReview.
Interested in joining the Perkuto team? Check out our open positions.
About Great Place to Work®
Great Place to Work is the global authority on high-trust, high-performance workplace cultures. Through proprietary assessment tools, advisory services, and certification programs, Great Place to Work recognizes Canada’s Best Workplaces in a series of national lists including those published by The Globe & Mail (Canada) and Fortune magazine (USA). Great Place to Work provides the benchmarks, framework, and expertise needed to create, sustain, and recognize outstanding workplace cultures. Visit our website or find us on Twitter at @GPTW_Canada.