Luxury Appliance Brand Pushes the Boundaries of Everyday Capabilities in Marketo
A staggering 77% experience challenges with team members having the appropriate level of training in Marketo. On top of that, resourcing talent was the second operational weakness amongst Marketo experts in 2022. When our client, a luxury appliance brand, came to us, they were experiencing similar pains – they had lost team members and as a result,...
Private University Surpassed Goal by 20% through Segmentation in Marketo
When Perkuto stepped in, the university was on its sixth annual giving day. Historically, they had worked with a third-party vendor but adopted Marketo in 2020 to supercharge their marketing efforts. When Perkuto evaluated the university’s Marketo Instance, they noticed that the university was using nested smart lists from 2021. By not operating ac...
Pre-Tested Marketo Frameworks to Accelerate Your Marketing Operations
Developing and implementing processes can be challenging and time-consuming. That’s why we’ve developed our SCORE architecture, consisting of 16 different pre-tested and proven-to-work frameworks.
How to Protect your Brand with Error-Free Marketing Operations Campaigns
Does your marketing operations team leverage a process or framework for managing your marketing stakeholder’s incoming requests? If not, now is the time to start. Frameworks and processes help you deliver flawless campaigns or project execution. In this blog, we’ll be diving into two frameworks that you can use at your organization.
How to Build Your Visionary Marketing Operations Roadmap
76 percent of marketing leaders are not able to fully maximize the impact of their marketing initiatives while also being efficient, according to a 2020 Gartner survey. This may lead you to wonder: what are the remaining 24 percent of organizations doing to achieve impact and efficiency? It’s a simple answer: embracing scalability.
How to Know if Your Marketing Operations Team is Built to Scale
Scalability is crucial in the world of marketing operations. But how can you ensure your MOPs team is built to scale? Listen to Alex Pelletier, Perkuto's CEO, as he breaks down the MOps Journey to Scalability, which features the four stages to scalability - drowning, treading water, swimming, and winning.